Monday, February 11, 2008

Write (or Knit) at the beach


Like to write? Like to knit? Well, a retreat at the Trinity Center at the North Carolina Outer Banks will offer workshops in both. I will be teaching a class on beginning magazine writing, and Jacqui Mehring will be offering a knitting class. Here's the blurb for my class (more details will be posted soon):

"Magazine Writing and More" - An introduction to freelance magazine writing but also a source of inspiration for those who want to write but don't know how to get started. Beginners and seasoned writers who just need a jolt of creativity are welcome.

DATE: first weekend in August
COST: $300 (will also confirm, along with details about how to apply)
INCLUDES: meals, accommodation, workshop

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Louisa, I so wish I could do this... I'll have to see. Hold a spot for me, maybe? :)

Louisa said...

That would be great if you could make it! I'll keep you posted...