Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Don't miss "The Writer on Wheels"!

Today, I'm super-excited to be featured on Ruth Hunt's excellent blog, The Writer on Wheels! I met Ruth through the online school www.writingclasses.co.uk, where I tutor creative writing classes, and via Twitter, where I first discovered a blog post she wrote about fictional characters with disabilities. This caught my attention because 1) it was so well written and 2) I have been working on-and-off for years on a murder mystery where the main character is a wheelchair-user. Reading Ruth's article helped give me the confidence to go back to my novel, and I am more determined than ever to finish it one day!

Ruth has created a whole series called "The Writing Process," where she interviews guest writers; it's worth checking out for the insightful questions and answers!

No comments: